1. Scope of application: The following terms and conditions apply to all orders via our online shop. Our online shop is aimed exclusively at consumers. A consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor their independent professional activity. An entrepreneur is a natural or legal person or a legal partnership who, when concluding a legal transaction, acts in the exercise of their commercial or independent professional activity.
2. Contractual partner, the conclusion of the contract: The purchase contract is concluded with Develle Premium Cosmetics GmbH. The presentation of the products in the online shop is not a legally binding offer, but a non-binding online catalogue. You can initially place our products in the shopping cart without obligation and correct your entries at any time before submitting your binding order. You will compensate for this in the order process using provided and explained cart proofing aids. By clicking the order button, you are placing a binding order for the goods in the shopping cart. Confirmation of receipt of your order is sent by e-mail immediately after the order has been sent. When the contract with us is concluded depends on the payment method you have chosen.
3. Contract language: The language available for the conclusion of the contract is English. We save the contract text and send you the order data and our terms and conditions by email. You can see the contract text in our customer account.
4. Terms of delivery: All shipping costs can be found in the shipping costs overview in the footer. We only deliver by post. Unfortunately, the pickup of the product at our warehouse is not possible.
5. Payment The following payment methods are available to you in our shop:
- Klarna invoice: We accept your order by sending a declaration of acceptance in a separate email or by delivering the goods within two days. When you submit your order, you also provide us with your payment card details.
- Payment Card: After confirmation that you are the legal cardholder, we request your payment card company to initiate the payment transaction and thereby accept your offer.
- PayPal: PayPal Express In the ordering process you will be redirected to the website of the online payment provider PayPal. There you can enter your payment details and confirm the payment order to PayPal. After placing the order in the shop, we request PayPal to initiate the payment transaction and thereby accept your offer.
- Klarna: Immediately from Klarna After placing the order, you will be redirected to the website of the online provider Sofort GmbH, where you confirm the payment instructions. This creates a contract with us.
- Amazon payment: During the ordering process, you will be redirected to the website of the online provider Amazon before completing the ordering process in our online shop. There you can select the delivery address and payment method saved at Amazon and confirm the payment order to Amazon. You will then be redirected back to our online shop, where you can complete the ordering process. After placing the order, we ask Amazon to initiate the payment transaction and thereby accept your offer.
- Purchase on account via Klarna: In cooperation with Klarna AB (www.klarna.de), Sveavägen 46, Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you purchase on account as a payment option. Please note that Klarna invoices are only available for consumers and that payment must be made to Klarna in each case. When buying on account with Klarna, you always get the goods first and you always have a payment period of 14 days. The full terms and conditions for purchase on account can be found here: https://cdn.klarna.com/1.0/shared/content/legal/terms/EID/de_de/invoice?fee=0
6. Retention of title: The goods remain our property until full payment has been made.
7. Transport damage: If goods are delivered with obvious transport damage, please report such errors to the deliverer as soon as possible and please contact us immediately. Failure to make a complaint or contact us has no consequences for your legal claims and their enforcement, in particular your warranty rights. However, they help us to assert our own claims against the carrier or transport insurance.
8. Warranty and guarantees: The statutory warranty law applies.
For used goods: If the defect occurs one year after delivery of the goods, claims for defects are excluded. Defects that occur within one year of delivery of the goods can be asserted within the statutory limitation period of two years from delivery of the goods. Information on applicable additional guarantees and their precise conditions can be found with the product.
Customer service: You can reach our customer service for questions, complaints and complaints on workdays from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. on the telephone number +49 (0) 3562 98 76 087 and by email at request (at) healthsystems24.co.uk.
9. Liability The above limitations and shortened deadlines do not apply to claims based on damage caused by us, our legal representatives or vicarious agents. We are always unrestrictedly liable:
in the event of injury to life, body or health,
in the event of a willful or grossly negligent breach of duty,
in the case of guarantee promises, if agreed, or
as far as the scope of the product liability law is opened. In the event of a breach of essential contractual obligations, the fulfilment of which enables the proper execution of the contract in the first place and on whose compliance the partner may regularly rely, (cardinal obligations) through slight negligence on the part of us, our legal representatives or vicarious agents, the amount of liability is for the amount that was foreseeable at the time the contract was concluded Damage limited, the occurrence of which must typically be expected. Otherwise, claims for damages are excluded.
10. Dispute resolution The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution (OS), which you can find here https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/. We are neither obliged nor willing to participate in a dispute settlement procedure before a consumer arbitration board.